Monday, May 19, 2008

With God, nothing shall be impossible

"For with God nothing shall be impossible" - Luke 1v37

If you have ever asked; "Can this thing be?" Just like myself, I am believing God for a scholarship towards my PhD programme and I have once asked; "can it be possible?" Today, after church, I went out to play soccer and on my way back, across the road there is a church I saw that has that verse written on its glass wall. As I walked my way back home, I jumped and leaped with ecstacy knowing God was talking to me and not to any other.

I have the same message for you today. Perhaps you have asked yourself if its ever possible to get that promotion you seek in your workplace; maybe you have ever pondered over the posibility of buying a car in this present economy; peradventure you have gone to so many places in search of a job and all you get it 'no vacancy'; or you are about to take that tough exam and it seem, would you ever make it? I have brought you goodnews and the goodnews is... "With man it might be impossible but with God, nothing is impossible" Matt 19:26. Have a great day because nothing will be impossible for you today. AMEN!

If you have been blessed by this post; I'd like to hear from you; simply put down your comments. You can also subscribe to the RSS feeds through this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheEncourager

- Le dynamique professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment