Monday, May 19, 2008

SMILE.. Jesus has brought Life!

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Recently I was catching fun on facebook when I met with a particular question in one of the applications I was on: the question went thus; "If you can go back into your life, what are those things you would like to correct?" Indeed, I looked back and within me I knew there are lots I would love to go back and correct. So many mistakes and misdeeds. Many people I should not have related with; so many conversations I had that I shouldnt have ventured into; many relationships I shouldnt have entered into; many gifts I should not have accepted; some things I shouldnt have bought that I bought and so on.
If you happen to be in my shoes; those were the moments and times when the devil came to steal one thing or the other from our lives. But one thing we have for sure (those who are in christ Jesus), the bible says "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come" - 2 Cor 5v17. The goodnews is "...the new has come" Christ has brought us life abundantly. We need not regret anymore about those things we have done in time past; what we have to do now is SMILE. He says in His words "Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old; behold I will do a new thing..." Isa 42v18&19.

As you set out today, set out in that light that Jesus has brought life abundantly unto you. If you are yet to recieve christ into your life, this is the first thing you need to do before you attain that life in abundance with christ. I'd like to introduce you to this wonderful blog that would help you (http://lettersofgrace.blogspot.com/). God bless you. Have a great day!

If you have been blessed by this post; I'd like to hear from you; simply put down your comments. You can also subscribe to the RSS feeds through this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheEncourager


- Le dynamique professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment