Friday, May 16, 2008

I can do ALL THINGS

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" - Phillipians 4:13

I dont know what you woke up with this morning. Perhaps you have woken up and feeling discouraged or torn apart; work doesnt seem too good a place to think about going this morning or perhaps there is a challenge you are facing in your academics and you just seem to be fed up of every and all things around you. I have brought goodnews to you this morning from the Lord of lords, the King of kings; the one who made the whole earth in six days; the one who is the Lion of the tribe of Judah; the one whom by His hands the red sea parted; the one that fed the five thousand; the one who was, who is and is to come; the I am that I am; the one in the burning bush...He says I should tell you "You can do all things!"


Perhaps you heard me wrongly; its not some things. ALL THINGS! Whether its that difficult project on your table; perhaps its that assignment you have to submit on monday; maybe its that debt you have to pay before the weekend runs out; whatever challenge you may have; the goodnews applies to you; "You can do ALL things" No by the works of your hands or by your own wisdom but "...through Christ that strengthens you". WOW! can you imagine what you can achieve when God's strength is given unto you. when His hands is just involved in that endeavour of yours. Oh! what a word this morning. We can do ALL THINGS (with the exclusion of nothing) through christ that strengthens us. Amen


If you believe this word as much as I do believe it. I want you to put your hands on your chest right now and say this; "Lord I thank you because your grace is sufficient for me and your strength is made available/perfect in my weakness. I need you now Lord in ........... this situation (mention that situation u are in/challenge facing you). Thank you because I can do it. I will make it. I will not fail because you did not fail. Thank you Jesus because it is done. In Jesus' name. Amen". If you have done that; walk majestically into the day treading gloriously and triumphantly. Have a glorious day.


If you have been blessed by this post; I'd like to hear from you; simply put down your comments. You can also subscribe to the RSS feeds through this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheEncourager


- Le dynamique professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment