Friday, May 9, 2008

The Spirit of God has made me

"The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life" - Job 33:4

In the light of giving thanks this morning for being alive, heal and hearty; I am very sure we all owe it to breath of the Almighty God that has given us life. Whatever is it that we are today; undoubtedly we all owe it to the Spirit of God that has made us. The bible says "It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not" - Lamentations 3:22. Indeed, God's mercies has seen us through it all to be where we are today.

Peradventure you are reading this and you are not happy with what you are; if only you will not give up; I assure you, you are in the process of making. God is not finished with you yet. When He is done with you, you will come out as fine Gold; precious, priceless and adorable.

It is well with your soul.

If you have been blessed by this post; I'd like to hear from you; simply put down your comments. You can also subscribe to the RSS feeds through this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheEncourager

- Le dynamique professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment