Friday, May 23, 2008

THE TRUTH WE PROCLAIM

"He replied, "Whether he is a sinner or not, I don't know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!" - John 9v25

You now, the problem with a lot of us is that we often get carried away by what people say and what is happening around us that we have no answer for those who question the existence of our God. Look at that reply; that man had a testimony. He had just been healed from blindness and some people were trying to find out some information about Jesus from Him. I am too certain that was an answer capable of shutting off further critiques of Jesus. "I might not know any other thing about him but one thing I am very sure of... that which used to be is no more!"


Wow, if you are reading today, I pray that this kind of proclamation is coming your way soon. In your academics, in your finances, in your career, in your matrimonial home; you will say with all confidence; "I was... but now I..." The bible says "They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the truth they proclaim" - Revelations 12v11. As you set out today, proclaim that truth like never before. Shout it loud. That truth is the word of God concerning you. Amen!


I strongly believe you have been blessed by this post; I'd like to hear from you; simply put down your comments. You can also subscribe to the RSS feeds through this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheEncourager


- Le dynamique professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment