Saturday, May 10, 2008

JUST BELEIVE

"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them" - Mark 11:24

This morning's post reminds me of a story; A 5 year old girl was about to sleep and prayed. "Lord, I want you to give my Daddy a car. I don't like the way we go to school in Uncle Ben's car. Father, I believe you have answered my prayer: In Jesus name I have prayed. Amen." Just as you would think; A little child's prayer; so funny. She then went to bed.

In the morning of the next day; She saw something interesting. That morning, her dad drove Uncle Ben's car. Her Dad didn't talk too much to them but was just smiling waiting for the kids to ask. Just as you would guess, the girl asked; "Dad, why are you driving Uncle Ben's car today." With a gentle smile, the father replied "Uncle Ben came to house this morning and dropped his key with a note at the door step that reads; "God blessed my family with a new car last night and God asked me to bless your family with her car; hope you enjoy it." As you can guess, the girl was very happy.

Dear reader, there is one key to a answered prayer; BELIEVE. I don't know what your prayers are when you left the house this morning on you way to work or to school but I have this one advice for you; BELIEVE. You need to believe that you would receive and that it when you will receive. Just like the little girl's faith; pray not minding the circumstance you are in or situation you are passing through - your answer will come. JUST BELIEVE.

If you have been blessed by this post; I'd like to hear from you; simply put down your comments. You can also subscribe to the RSS feeds through this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheEncourager

- Le Dynamique Professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment