Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I know that my Redeemer lives

"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth" - Job 19:25.

Oh! what a day this is. I am so glad about this word this morning that I almost cant think of anything else than this. WOW! "I Know!". Thats the confession. I Know; I am so confident; I am too sure; Nothing can tell me the negative; even If I dont know anything at all; I know this one thing... "...My redeemer lives"


Dear reader, this is God's message for you today. No matter what you are passing through; financially, academically, in your business, your career, your family, your relationship, in your workplace... I've got goodnews for you; Your redeemer is alive. He lives forevermore. Death cannot take him captive. He doesnt fail, so be rest assured you cannot fail. You will make it; you will stand; you will outshine those that seem to have gone ahead of you right now. Wherever you are now, I want you to beat your chest and say; "my redeemer lives, I'm confident". When the devil suggest to you that you are going to fail; reply with the statement; "I will not fail because my redeemer lives" When he says to you; "you will die"; Tell him you've got bad news for him "I will not dies because my redeemer lives". When that sickness knocks on your door, there is only one reply you've got "sickness, this is not your place because my redeemer lives". Stand on that word as if its the only thing that matters today and victory is yours. Have a Jolliful day!



If you have been blessed by this post; I'd like to hear from you; simply put down your comments. You can also subscribe to the RSS feeds through this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheEncourager


- Le dynamique professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment