Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OUR HELP

"Our help is in the name of the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth" - Ps 124v8

I am not sure if you do think this way... the God that made the Earth only in six (6) days, what can ever be impossible for Him to do in your life and mine? He said unto Jeremiah; "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" - Jeremiah 37v27. He told Moses; "Go and tell Pharoah that 'I am that I am' sent you." Mention your problems, the solution can never be as tough task as creating the whole earth in just six days.


Is that problem in your marriage, your finances, your career, your academics, your future? I might not understand what is it that you are passing through but one thing I know very much well is that Our help is in the name of the Lord. He made the whole heaven and earth within days, how much more that problem of yours; its nothing in His sight. Go ahead and confess it to Him this day, tell him He is your help and you are confident He is about to do something on your situation. Stay blessed. It is well.


- Le dynamique professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment