Sunday, June 8, 2008

HIS ABOUNDING GRACE

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work" - 2 Cor 9v8

Today I was sharing with someone how God helped me through my academics: How He paid my fees and how He helped me through studying and making good grades too. And what the person said was; Indeed, its God's hand upon your life - this sure does not have any other explanation other than the the fact that God is in it. Indeed, His grace saw me through it all. Thats why the verse today makes meaning to me more than anything else.

I am confident that God that has done it in my life is able to do it in your life as well. he is the God that is able to make all grace abound towards you in all that you lay your hands upon - no matter how tough, big and ginormous those things are. Check this out; "...in all things at all times, having all you need..." Wow! it means you will not lack anything, at any time of your life so you can abound to every good work; so you can do well in your business; so you can prosper in your finances; so you can pass your exams; so you can get to that desired place in your ministry. His grace is sufficient! Amen. Have a great day!
- Le dynamique professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment