Saturday, June 14, 2008

HE IS CARRYING YOU IN HIS HANDS

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you" - Psalm 32v8


I once read of a lovely illustration of God walking with a man on the beach and both legs were seen making marks on the beach shore. After some minutes walk, the man noticed in that trans/ vision that the 2 pair of legs has suddenly turned into a pair. He then asked God, "what happened at that time I noticed only a pair of legs?" God answered and said; "...that time when you noticed only a pair of legs was when I carried you in my arms."


Remembering this story, this verse became very real to me in a way. God never leaves us. All through our lives, in all ramification; when He is not walking besides us, He is carrying us in His loving arms saying "Dont worry my child; I'm here for you and will always be here with you; I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you." What a loving father we have and what an assurance of faith that He is always with us to guide us. Amen! I wish you a God's instructed day today; enjoy it!


- Le dynamique professeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment